- Hand-crafted and decorated with pink swirling lotus motifs on a blue background, this beautiful pure copper plate with glass enamel on top, is perfect for adorning the interiors of your home.
- Handcrafted by artisans from the western ghats of Maharashtra, the art of copper enamelling is an ancient technique for decorating the surface of jewellery, wall art and sculptures with the use of metal and glass.
- Powdered glass is fused to a metal surface at temperatures as high as 400 to 700 degrees celsius which lends its vibrant colours and lustre to the copper surface, preventing it from oxidising,
- making it more usable and valuable. Ekibeki is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to preserving, sustaining and growing the dying crafts of India, by reviving the folk arts and crafts of India and helping generate sustainable livelihoods for artisans.
- Now you can choose from a wonderful collection of Ekibeki copper wall plates on PeepulTree.
Care Instruction - Wipe with a dry cloth
No Return Policy